Viyan__Princess Seo... pugisu poenyya

Demi Cinta dan Segala Bahagia yang dibuahkan cinta

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My twins... hahaha

They are.... my twins who also includes my idols...

1. number one... Seohyun pastinya...


cantiknya my seo... 



her character sepertinya udh melekat di jiwaQu... haha.. you're my original twin... (gubrak.com)




2. next, number two..... Kim so eun..
kecantikan yang alami terpancar dari wajahnya... natural beauty twin....



3. posisi ketiga berhasil diraih...  Suzy....

girl who have the same emotional soul with me... she is my emotion twin.... hmm... may be..


4. next, number four.... secara spontan di tempati Jung so min (karakter sbg O Ha Ni dan Monnet)
her love story same with me.... hiks... hiks... ampe jatuh bngun menggapai Baek seung joo... Qt sama O Ha Ni... 


my love story twin...




5. next,,, hmmm siapa yea.... bingung ne... emmmm  Crystall ajja dech...




6. next.... Uee.... because some moment... you like as me... upppsss... I like as you... special cause realty show and your eye...



7. next,, Goo Hara....

my cheerful girl twin.... 





8. next... Lee si young





9. next... Gong hyun joo





hmmm... they are... The Top Nine Girls are my twin.... hahaha ngayal.com



No comments:

Post a Comment